©2020 New Generation Hostel
New Generation Hostel works for me.
I'm going places. I want to have fun and I like challenges.
I am looking for a job that fits in my life and leaves me the choice to be inspired by what I do: growing along side my team colleagues, making new friends, and building a career.
I know that at New Generation Hostel every team member works with energy and motivation to learn new skills.
New Generation Hostel is the place for me, because I know that from here on in, I can go further than I thought possible.
I am making my move. Let's talk.
The Maintenance Person performs minor maintenance duties in sustaining hostel buildings, adjacent walks and grounds, and every equipment is clean, orderly and in a functional condition. Provides assistance to staff, visitors and other employees. As a member of the Welcome Crew Team, your hostel will support you with the tools and training required to succeed.
Besides an outstanding attitude, a willingness is required to learn and grow and you must have the capability to apply common sense,. the Welcome Crew Team member’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Performing work according to standard procedure and by building's operational schedule
- Making minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs / maintenance
- Performing touch up and finishing painting
- Clearing snow from entrances and walkways, as required
- Participating in general cleaning, painting, and repair work
- Uses hand tools and power tools in making minor maintenance repairs and maintaining grounds and pathways
- Provides pathways assistance to officials, staff, visitors, and other employees, as required.
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, doors and sills.
- Routinely checks building at beginning and end of shifts.