©2020 New Generation Hostel
New Generation Hostel works for me.
I'm going places. I want to have fun and I like challenges.
I am looking for a job that fits in my life and leaves me the choice to be inspired by what I do: growing along side my team colleagues, making new friends, and building a career.
I know that at New Generation Hostel every team member works with energy and motivation to learn new skills.
New Generation Hostel is the place for me, because I know that from here on in, I can go further than I thought possible.
I am making my move. Let's talk.
The housekeeper assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and the exterior of the buildings and mantains appliances and equipment. The housekeeper attends the facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for all guests. This is a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening New Generation Hostel reputation. As a member of the Welcome Crew Team, your hostel will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
Besides Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper and the ability to maintain a high level of performance, the Welcome Crew Team Member’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protecting equipment and making sure there are no discrepancies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Replacing light bulbs
- Replenishing restroom supplies
- Notifies any forgotten valuables to be handed in - “honesty is the best policy” -